Our Home GoodsConsignment Sale works differently than our other sales.
Please read this information carefully.
Saturday October 24 at 9p - Deadline for entering/editing inventory
Sunday October 25 ... 10a to 6p - Drop-off
Monday October 26 - Presales (10a to 7p)
10a - 3+ shift Team Members (with a Friday night sort shift)
11a - 3+ shift Team Members
12p - 2-shift Team Members
1p - Team Members
2p - Consignors & "I Can't Wait to Shop" Presale ($10)
Sunday November 1 ... 10a to 1p - Pick-up
* You may consign up to 100 items.
* Consignors will earn 55% of their sales less a $10 consignor fee (prepaid).
* Consignors who complete at one 3-hour shift earn 60% and those completing two shifts earn 65%. Team Member shifts are limited.
* Consignors who mark ALL of their items "Donate: Yes" are eligible to receive half of their consignor fee back in the form of a gift card to the current sale. Please email the sale PRIOR TO DROP-OFF in order to receive this gift card.
* The deadline for adding or editing inventory is Saturday October 24 at 9:00 p.m. There are no exceptions. After this time you will be able to print tags, but you will not be able to make any additions or changes to your inventory.
Art and wall hangings
Office and organizational supplies
Kitchenware and small appliances
Books & DVDs
Clothing (adult & children's) in these brands only: Patagonia, The North Face, Lilly Pulitzer, & Vineyard Vines.
All items marked "Donate: Yes" become property of The Clothesline at the close of the sale. Local charities, including Pass It On, Little Sisters of the Poor, Goodwill, church ministries, and other organizations benefit from your generosity. All items remaining at the end of the scheduled pick-up hours will be donated regardless of donation designation. We are unable to hold or transport any items.
We will hold a Team Member Appreciation Sale for worker only during pickup. Team Members will be able to purchase up to 10 items at 75% off.