*Bring a laundry basket with you to shop! You can use it while you are shopping and we will pack it up with your purchases! You may NOT bring your own bags into the sale. We do have bags & baskets you may use while you shop.
* Join The Clothesline facebook page (HERE)! Then, RSVP "Going" to our Event. We post a sneak peek album of pictures of the current sale, have contests to win gift certificates to the sale, and give other information.
* Our sale is extremely popular! At times our check-out line can get long. We do our best to make the line go as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience if you do have to wait.
* Want to avoid the busiest times? Avoid opening day and mornings. Typically our slowest day is the day before the discount starts (usually Thursdays). The afternoon and evening of our 25% off day (usually Fridays) is usually fairly slow too.
* Mark your child's various measurements (such as pant length, dress from back of neck to bottom of hem, waist, arm length, etc....) on a non-stretchy ribbon. Use this to quickly check items for size.
* In addition to your child's current size, check the next size up to be ready for a growth spurt!
* All children must remain with their parent/guardian at all times. This is for their safety and the consideration of other shoppers.
* Children may not play with any of the toys or other merchandise. This is to prevent breakage or loss of parts to items. Please help us enforce this rule!
* Come back for the discount sale. You will be surprised at the great stuff still left that has been discounted! Look for the discount on the tag.
* There are no dressing rooms available during our Children's Consignment Sale. We do have fitting rooms and mirrors during our Women's Consignment Sale.
* All sales are final and sold "as is".
* We prefer cash and checks, but also accept all major credit cards. Cash and checks are the fastest payment option and help us reduce our credit card costs.
*Seen and unseen security has now been implemented for our sales. Items will be inspected prior to exit. Shoplifters will be prosecuted.